Heyheyhey,welcome to my new bloggie.Then i noe u really care lar.....Wahahhh^@^

Sunday 5 June 2011

Dear, Happy Birthday ^@^

Wah...
Finally,i thought my bloggie kena blog jor.
Hahhhh....@@
Few days ago feel like many things wanna write,
bt now feel like empty ler in my mind.
Today is my dear birthday,
his family oso gt cum to Penang.
Last nite having dinner wth his family at CRC restaurant.
Bt after dinner he juz drop me lah!
I oso wan join go watch movie wth his bro lah.
So early bek home very sien ler!
Today is dear big day,
bt i cant out wth him lah,
becuz is nt convinient,
he went QB shopping wth his family lor.
The birthday present i ady give to pig last week liao lor.
He says very touching when saw it,
becuz he didnt give me birthday present,
then shock when saw my present.
Hahhhh.....
Really miss him lor.....
Dear,I Love You

No comments:

Post a Comment