Heyheyhey,welcome to my new bloggie.Then i noe u really care lar.....Wahahhh^@^

Tuesday 15 March 2011

Juz random lar....^@^

Everyday thinking of saving $$,
but it really doesn't work!!!
I always spend a lot on food,
Eat many many.
Non-stop eating although i'm full jor.
Haiz....
What a monster i am,
tats wat a colleague called me as my nick name!!!
I'm horrible!!!>.<
Besides saving $$,
I also wants to keep fit lar.
I dunwan turn fat,
i wish to have a good body shape.
Hahhhh.....
Izit i'm dreaming or wat??!!
Recently everyday chasing the Hong Kong episode non-stop,
really nth to do..??!!
Thinking of wear lens...??
Is tat possible??
I hate lens before,
becuz i'm lazy and i scare ma huan.
But now...??
Mayb every girl loves to be beautiful lor....
Hahhhh....^^
Yesterday i heard a lot from my sister's story,
and began to understand something.
Feel pity for her,
but what can i do??
Is her choice wat!!!
Anyway,
i feel happy n glad to have a boyfren like Mr.Andy Chan.
He is really the only one for me...
I will never never change my love for him unless the earth stop moving!!!
And tats means IMPOSSIBLE!!!!!


Pig,i love you

No comments:

Post a Comment