Heyheyhey,welcome to my new bloggie.Then i noe u really care lar.....Wahahhh^@^

Monday 14 March 2011

What a day it is.......^@^

Today is another TENSION day for me!!!!!!!
It went badly when the clients became more...
I lost my boss things 2day,
n she say wants 2 tolak from my salary.
When i heard tat,
my face totally non expression,
i'm speechless!!!! @@
She can do what ever she want,
since she is my boss!!!!
At last,
her husband said never mind,
then she juz laugh.
Ok,
everything now is over,
she not even take any action of tat ady,
becuz tat thing is juz cost RM20 sumthing.
Her husband said wor,
dun be too mercy to me...
Hahhhh....^^
Morning is like a nightmare to me,
at the afternoon everything turns smoothly,
maybe the client became less kuk.
This kind of stress will happen to me long time once...
Haiz!!!!!
What a day!!!!!
Juz nw after work went to prangin mall there,
and have a dinner with my dear dear Ruby.
Hahhh....
Waiting her bang gang.....
Long time didnt have dinner wth u ady,
we all turn busy,
really dun have the rite timing lar!!!
Ohhh ya,
i really dunno today is White Valentine Day ler,
until my pig told me tat.
Hahhh....
Dear,
sorry for last nite i said those bad words to u har!!!
I really didnt meant tat in my heart!!!
U still are my only pig,
dun even believe what bad things i said to u ok??!!
You oni can believe one thing,
and tat is.............


I Love You

Happy White Valentine Day

No comments:

Post a Comment