Heyheyhey,welcome to my new bloggie.Then i noe u really care lar.....Wahahhh^@^

Sunday 13 March 2011

My new bloggie^@^

Hey my dear friends,
tis is my new bloggie.
The old one i dun use ady,
feel boring when i see it. @@

 








Last nite went to GSC watch "Rango",
not bad,
can recommend you guys go watch.
Hahhhh....^^
At frst i wanna watch "Big Mama" d,
bt pig really wan to watch tat cartoon movie,
so i follow him lor.
We book a couple seat,
pig say long time no sit le wor.
Xixi.......^^
Pig juz bek to his hometown le,
miss him again!!!!
But i noe he wil b bek very very soon next weekend as he oways do.
He phone me juz now,
and shout at me tat his Papago is spoilt ady becuz of me??!!
Becuz juz now i have a big argue wth him,
n i throw his Papago back of the car.
Mayb becuz of tat so spoilt jor,
so LAME!!!!!!! >.<
Skip about tat,
thinking of going Cameron wth pig and my family.
Still on the way planing,
never go there before.
Pig said tat i will never wanted to go there if i go there once.
Lol.......@@
My mom feel excited when she heard tat i wan to bring them go,
becuz she oso never been there before.
Expecting........^@^


Finally,do forgive me if tat Papago is really spoilt becuz of me!!!!
Hahhhhh.....^^
Anyway,i love you......^@^

No comments:

Post a Comment