Heyheyhey,welcome to my new bloggie.Then i noe u really care lar.....Wahahhh^@^

Sunday 15 May 2011

A feeling release......^^

Do u noe???
U sumtimes really let me feel BORING !!!
U dun have the romantic thing at all.....
Arghhhhh.......@@
Y ....Y...Y..................
Sumtimes i really wish tat u can do sumthing for me....
Bt NEVER !!!
Arghhh again........@@
I noe nobody other half is perfect,
include me too....(I'm totally not perfect at all)
But.....
At least....
Pls!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I wan a boyfren,
and not a robot bf ok..?????!!!!!
Dun be a KAYU
Can u give me sum respond when i talk with u???
I dunwan hear OOOOOOOOOOOO
Actually i hate to heard tat....
When i taking pics with u,
can u gv me faces??????
Not a face tat wanna go to hell ady ok?????????
Dun miss understanding!!!
We didnt quarrel at all...
All of tis is juz my feeling release!!!!!!!!!!
Mention to him many times ady,
mayb i really talking with a kayu or a robot??!!
May i have my last conclusion.....---------------------------------->


I wish to have a real BF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nite nite everyone.....^^

No comments:

Post a Comment