Heyheyhey,welcome to my new bloggie.Then i noe u really care lar.....Wahahhh^@^

Tuesday 14 June 2011

A feeling release.......xP

Juz nw i "crash" into sumthing,
so i gt sum feeling wants to release!!!
I saw a man walk in front of me ady,
i juz didnt recognize him.
Then after tat i heard sumbody called my name,
"run qiu" in chinese lar!
Har.....!!!!
I juz feel shock at tat moment,
i noe i noe him,
i juz cant spell out his name at tat time.
Too suddenly ady...
I'm really feel bit guilty about it,
actually we been frens for 3 years in a same class,
but i cant even spell out his name??
How i describe myself har??
Mayb i'm been long time disconnect wth the S3A class ehh frens ady.
Juz becuz of i wan to disconnect the every unhappy moments of him!!!
Tat is the guy tat make i disconnected!!!
Sad memories i juz dunwan to repeat again lah.
Wat i want to say is,
how come i become like tis arr??
Really feel guilty lah.
Becuz he can spell out my name,
but i cant...( bt now only i remember his name lar!!)
Hope he forgives me lah for being a bit cool to him.
I juz duno wat respond should i gave lah.>.<
Anyway,
tis is the first time i meet tiok S3A classmate after i gratuate for so long time.
Fortunately is not him......XD

No comments:

Post a Comment