Heyheyhey,welcome to my new bloggie.Then i noe u really care lar.....Wahahhh^@^

Thursday 16 June 2011

The deepest secret in my heart~~~

I think every gal has a secret in her heart,
including me.....
Juz now only i realized the deepest secret in my heart!
I noe i'm nt supposed to say this,
but.....
The story is start like tis..............
Juz now a fren call me and he play a fool on me.
He says he is my X bf,
he says he wants to cum and find me now.
I juz har.............
I really feel shock and nervous at that moment!
How can???
I really duno who is that...
Becuz i nt only gt 1 bf nia!
I thought is him...
At last i noe is who jor,
becuz he says out his name!
Hahhhhh.....
Very funny lor!!!
He really fool me!!!
Sometimes i really thought this guy already mean nth to me,
bt actually nt.....
My heart still beats for this guy!!!
Oh my god...
Mayb tis will be my deepest secret ever.
At tat time i really felt sorry for my bf now....
Bt he noes my past is nt memorable for me!
Is totally is a sad memory!!!
Sorry lah dear,
juz give me some time.



No comments:

Post a Comment