Heyheyhey,welcome to my new bloggie.Then i noe u really care lar.....Wahahhh^@^

Friday 8 July 2011

Harlo~~~~~~~~=)

Its been long time i didn't updated my dear bloggie jor,
going to be "expired" le.
Hahhhh.....
Anyway,
actually recently really feel nth to post oso,
now i'm oso juz saja here nia.
I duno where to start and wat to say lar!!!@@
I watch Transformer 3 ady with my family & pig.
Actually is boring at the starting lar,
only exciting at the end.
My life is getting busier,
although everyday juz repeating doing the same thing,
but everyday is a new day to me.
Hhahhh....
Life sometimes is hard,
but have to go through also....=)
Wish to go travel with pig soon in this end of the year,
will my dream be come true??
Hhahhh....
Wish so......=)
Dear,i miss u!!!!!!!!!
Do u heard me at the far far place???????^@^

No comments:

Post a Comment