Heyheyhey,welcome to my new bloggie.Then i noe u really care lar.....Wahahhh^@^

Saturday 25 June 2011

My lonely Saturday nite...xP

My lonely Saturday nite wth my sis.
At first wanna have dinner and kia kia wth my fren ehh.
But she suddenly gt an emergency,
so bo huat juz muz cancel lor.
Hope we can date another time....(Expecting!!!)
Pig didn't came bek Penang becuz he has to accompany his mom,
i say ok to him lor.
Weekend without pig really feel weird.
Last night i went Pizza Hut at Prangin Mall with my colleague,
becuz there's a staff wanna went off already.
So sad....@@
Is like a fair well lor.
I cant control myself then i go shopping,
always like tat ehh....>.<
Going spend a lot next week i think,
becuz father is coming down to Penang lor.
My whole family will follow,
and my dad never seen Chung before,
so.....
I duno how to say lar.
Juz god bless my pig lar!!!!
Becuz my father....
Hehehhh....
Juz be careful lar....xP

No comments:

Post a Comment