Heyheyhey,welcome to my new bloggie.Then i noe u really care lar.....Wahahhh^@^

Sunday 17 July 2011

My weekend.....^@^

Last nite i went Tesco v dear,
didn't go Bon Odori.
Dear see so jam so dunwan to go le,
many frens also ask me join,
bt very dissapointed i cant go......T.T
Never been to Bon Odori before....
Hahhhh...@@
Dear Jace keep saying wants to catch the gold fish wor.
Last nite is my first time went to the new Tanjung Pinang Tesco,
juz like the same v other Tesco branch lor,
Nth special....
Y Wai Yee say tiok like very big....
Sounds like very d nt same neh??!!@@
I go there to hv my dinner and buy some daily things nia.
We had dinner at Mc Donald,
dear eat the GCB.
I wanna to try,so ask dear to ordered lor.
Nt bad oso....=)
Then i ordered Fillet O fish ehh.(My recently favourite!!!)
I wanted to watch the Harry Potter,
bt dear dunwan!!!!!!!!
Sad nia....>.<
My boss going to birthday soon,
me and bunch of the gals wanted to share to buy a gift.
Although she is very strict and fussy to us,
but we really can learn d.
As a staff,
we still canot act duno ahh,
i think we really should buy something d.
Hahhhh....=)
Really spend a lot tis month oso!!!!!
Wah,going to pok kai liao!!!!!!!!
Lee Yeong Nern i miss u again!!!!!!!!!!!=)
& i miss my dear pig too!!!!!!!!!!!!!^@^

1 comment:

  1. 哈哈!你这样说,我是很开心的。
    现在我在旅途中,下个月就会回来,倒是记得不管怎样都要见个面了。你说了一定要算数,哈哈!

    ReplyDelete