Heyheyhey,welcome to my new bloggie.Then i noe u really care lar.....Wahahhh^@^

Saturday 3 September 2011

Recently lah~~~~~~~~~~

Almost 1 month i didn't updated my blog,
cause i'm lazyyyyy........@@
Is tis excuse acceptable????
Hahhh....
Feel stress in the past few days!
Becuz my good assistant has been move to other department,
so now everything i have to do myself!
Again is a challenge for me again!!!!
Cause is also not the first time i handle tis department alone,
is juz i have tis colleague helping me for so long,
scare will not use to it lor.
I argue v dear  the past few days,
but i  cant remember wat we argue about ady.
Hahhhhh...Suak lar!!!!
Jace being seriously stress tis few days since she follow Dr.H.
Pity her too,becuz her nightmare has becum true.
WHY!!!!!!!
She said she wanting to give letter tis end of month.
Sigh....Bad news always do happen in our small small place!!!>.<
Tis month is mooncake month!
Hahhhh....I do buy a lot of moon cake for my family,
all brand is diffrent,
becuz i wanna try each of it.
All looks special!!!
Hahhhh....=)
Yeong Nern is back to Penang again,
hope we really can meet up tis time.
Hope my dream will come true la fairy godmother!!!
Hahhhh....=)
& Ruby dear i really do miss her so much,
stay preety always ya...
And the others hope ur doing good now lar.
Keep in touch oo......=)

No comments:

Post a Comment