Heyheyhey,welcome to my new bloggie.Then i noe u really care lar.....Wahahhh^@^

Sunday 18 September 2011

Hateful.....

Seriously.........
Do u think i'm a "robot"??
Or i'm a "super gal"??
I really duno ur motive??
Or u crazy??
U purposely do like tis to me!!!
Give me a break....@@
I did so much hard work,
& sumtimes i even comes to work although i'm sick!
Tats wat the pay i have???
U never appreaciate the hard work tat we do to you!
I work for so long time for u,
but finally.....
U believe wat a new gal says,
& u scold me tat not to blame!
Jesusssss!!!!
Ok,fine!!!
I lazy to argue v u tis irretating woman!!!
U are the most hateful one!!!
Hengggg~~~>.<
Wat i wants to say is..........................
I'm stress & tired!!!
Going to rest early today.....=)
Nite everyone........=)

No comments:

Post a Comment