Heyheyhey,welcome to my new bloggie.Then i noe u really care lar.....Wahahhh^@^

Wednesday 30 March 2011

Bek to Penang here^@^

Bek 2 Penang here again...
face the wall and my latop again...
Tats wat i called sienzzzzzz.....!!!
Today i end my holiday from my home sweet home,
tomoro bek 2 my working life again!!!
Cant sleep until late late ady...
Haiz~~~@@
Juz now went to eat wth my father's frens.
First,we went to the front of old Reliance company eat durian.
Very very ho chiak lor,
my dad's friend said tat stall is famous jor ehh...
i never notice oso~~~@@
We ate omost RM200,
is very full!!!
Next stop we went to eat famous char koay tiao at Siam road.
Before pig oways bring me go there to have our dinner,
he loves the char koay tiao there,
really miss tat time wth him.
Walao ehh,
all ppl knows to eat har....
Eat so many type of durians still can eat char koay tiao,
hahhhh.......^^
It rains heavy tat time,
and still got many customers waiting for the tauke char koay tiao,
i proves tat his food really dim!!!!!!!!!
After tat,
my dad fetch me bek to my apartment.
My 3 days holidays do gone through really fast,
really miss my home sweet home.
And i miss my pig too.....^@^

1 comment:

  1. 自从来中国后,我就从来都没有吃过榴莲了。。。。

    ReplyDelete