Heyheyhey,welcome to my new bloggie.Then i noe u really care lar.....Wahahhh^@^

Monday 28 March 2011

Cheng Beng~~~^@^

I am at my home sweet home now,
take 3 days leaves went bek for "cheng beng".
My colleagues are jealous of me,
hahhhh....^^
Ya,
is syok for resting so many days!!!
Tis morning i wake up at 6a.m something,
and depart at 7a.m.
My eyes are damn damn cant open yet!!!>.<
Went to "visit" my ancestors.....
Wow,the sun is hot hot hot!!!!!!!!!
I bring umbrella there,
stand under the sun wth my sister.
We are damn cannot tahan liao!!!!
After finishing for the graveyard,
next is for the......
How u say tat in English arr??!!
The opposite of graveyard....??
I think in English we called tat is cremation??!!
火葬~~~
I slept tis whole afternoon,
i'm tired.....
ok,
tats all for today.
Gud nite everyone^@^
 

No comments:

Post a Comment