Heyheyhey,welcome to my new bloggie.Then i noe u really care lar.....Wahahhh^@^

Sunday 10 April 2011

My Saturday & Sunday^@^

Last night i went to Gurney watch movie wth pig.
7:45pm "Ghost Get Crazy",
quite early hor....?(been force!!!)
I dun like watch early movie d,
the best time is 9 sumthing.
Haiz...
The hall is full house jor,
so been force watch 7:45pm d.
Tis is the Singapore comedy movie,
pig wants to watch d.
At first is ok d,
but the ending is like too fast.
So is totally not ok lor!!!!
Dissapointed!!!!!!!!!!
Before the movie starts,
pig and me go Pastamania have our dinner.
Hahhh....
I ate a small piece spicy basil pizza,
pig ate beef meatballs pasta.
His favourite lar beef.^@^
After the movie,
we go jetty food court eat tomyam mee.
==================================
==================================
Today is a boring Sunday,
pig sleep the whole afternoon.
Hate him lor....
I wan go anywhere oso canot.
He sleep until 4pm sumthing oni wake up,
then after tat he fetch me go Giant buy my things.
After that,
he bring me go eat mee rebus.
He says his dad say very nice d wor....
Lol....>.<
Is nasty lor,
not nasty lar!!!!
But really not nice lor....>.<
Hate it!!!!
Jawa mee is better lar...
really full jor!!!
Ok,
tats it for today's bloggie^@^


No comments:

Post a Comment