Heyheyhey,welcome to my new bloggie.Then i noe u really care lar.....Wahahhh^@^

Thursday 24 May 2012

saja write la =)

Haiz~~~
U prefer i tied all my hair up?
Or u wan to see i put my hair down??
Sumtimes really headache with tat~~~
I feel better when tied my hair up,
bt my frens say nt nice,
& sum even say look like "aunty" wor~
Shit!I most pantang tat "word" d!
I also noe gal will look more pretty when their hair is down,
but............
U noe our weather is so so hotttt!!!!
Sumore my hair is quite long too,
when i'm eating even blocking my way...
Or goes into my mouth~Arghhh!
Hate it when tat happen!
If i go to watch movie,
i wont tied my hair becuz will get messy after the movie.
Wat to do la???
Hair up or down??????????
My dar no comment d!!!
Even i wear pyjamas go out,
i think he oso say ok d!
Wat kinda bf he is??
Haiz~~~@@ 
Recently most of my pics all is hair up d,
Mayb oneday i will go to do hair straighten again or curly ??

>>>>>>>>>>>>Change topic>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>


部落打到一半,
有个朋友问我要不要一起去拍青春照。。。
很久之前也是有想过的一个问题。。。
呵呵~
一起拍应该很不错吧!
可是别看我这么爱自拍,
当自己指定被陌生人拍时,
我能想象那种感觉是有多尴尬!
哈哈~~~
我的男人在相机前就像个木头,
每次都是我去教他怎么配合拍的~
拍青春照是个不错的主意啦!
不过真的要等我有多余的钱来拍这个的时候才讲咯~

感觉这个星期过得超级慢的!!!
快快到周末啦好不好???
我要准备去血拼了~耶!!!!!!!!!!=)
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment